Ok. Here are a few comments about Lee's Photos of Iceland....
(click here to submit your own
(p.s. if you heard about the iceland photo page from somewhere
other than Netscape's What's New or Yahoo, then please let me know! - thanks)
- Hello Lee,
very nice photographs indeed... I love the one with the cat! More
please...I think I will have to visit Iceland some day.
Ronald in Amsterdam
- Hello there!!!!!!!
This is great. I'm Icelandic and living and working in Denmark, so it's
just the tops to get some great pictures from my beloved home contry,
specially those who show the daily life, although I dont mind seeing our
gorgeous nature. Thanks, now I have something to look at when I get
Kristberg in Copenhagen
- Why should somebody really use this lousy photos ?????
- i just wanted to tell you that i think your photos of iceland
served a purpose. i've been stuck here all day in the ucberkeley
computer lab completing a project for a class which i don't even
need for graduating. and i'm graduating from this institution
with no concrete plans or goals. but i must say that your
photos made me momentarily forget my obligations and problems.
my interest is piqued. please continue the good work. by the
way, i'm thinking of getting out of the states. do you have any
places to recommend travel to other than iceland? if it isn't too
much trouble, i would appreciate any suggestions you may have.
someone in berkeley
- These are pretty nice pictures of iceland but a bit boring. Need to
show more photos of the people themselves. Especially the women!!!
- I think that the pictures that you did are really cool, but what would
really be cool is some more pictures of cute animals. Okay. Luv Ya,
B>Lexi in Berkeley
- Hi: I like your work. I spent a day in Iceland's capital (I Can't
This is a fun page. Keep up the good work.
- Wow! I love photos of wild places. Being a Canadian who loves camping
in the wilderness (been to Baffin Island once!), your pictures appeal to me
greatly. For years I have had a not-so-secret desire to visit Iceland. Any
pointers about pretty, isolated regions of the island to see?? What time of
year is best to come?
Dave in Canada
- I visited your page and I must say I enjoyed a lot, the pictures from
the city of Reikjavik (sp?). You have done a very nice job.
Les in Denver,CO,USA
- Yes, I'd like to see more of your photographs, however
you can (as far as I'm concerned) omit the ones shown
heaps of trash or bottles. The scenic ones are very
nice. I've been a tourist in Iceland and I know that
it's not the easiest place to take good pictures.
- Kia Ora, well we thought your pictures were great but they don't
compare to any photos from Aotearoa - New Zealand
From Aaron and Tony
- Great work! You even got my parents house in one of the photos.
My son (4 year old) was thrilled to see pictures of places he only
sees once a year. He especially liked the one of the cat!
- Really enjoyed your photos of Iceland! Or should I say
enjoying:) I'd really love to visit this fascinating place
someday. Thanks for sharing them with me and everyone else in
Good pictures. Especially the fat cat and the waterfall ones.
Art, Los Angeles, CA
- Dear Lee
I love the cat ,we have an identical one at home .I would like to
see more of scenes of the city and wild life. Ahmad
- Hello Lee,
I've been enjoying looking your photos of Iceland. They really make
an effect on mind, a great and srange effect. So I have to thanks you
for that Thanks, Mor
Enjoyed the photographs--liked cat, and "bay" very much. Ed
- I liked the photos, especially of the cat (cat lover here). Short
of Nat'l Geographic, many of us may never get to Iceland or other
interesting places. Keep up the good work; it's appreciated.
I don't know if you have ever been to Arizona, but I live in one of the
most beautiful places on Earth (Sedona). Don't have any pictures to
upload to you, but you might get an idea of the natural beauty here by
checking out our home page - http//www.sedona.net/ Maybe someday
you'll vacation here and we'll see some of our scenery on the Net!
Thanks again. -Paul, sedona.net
- Photography is a hobby of mine, and I always enjoy a good picture.
(Thanks.) But I have to agree with a few others. Why a heap of trash?
Is their a story behind this or were you just bored?
The cat picture is very good but I think it should be cropped a bit
tighter. Landscape is always cool. -Shutterbug
- I must say these are interesting photos. I found several of them
hilarious. I don't know what inspired you to take pictures of
buses and trash, but that is a part of Iceland that armchair
travlers never get to see, so I applaud your efforts. We need
more of this. Why don't you go down to the local methadone
clinic or brothel to help round out the images of Iceland?
- Nice work. Ignore the negative comments and keep up the good work.
I haven't had time to see all the photos. At 9600 baud it takes a while.
Tom in Los Alamos, NM
- Interesting photos Lee! Some evidence of western hard city living
going on in Rejiveck (?), I assume thats where they are from. The do show the
harsh reality of the city streets and i wonder if Bob Marley's quote from
the track "Concrete Jungle"- "The city where the living is hardest" is a
fair comment for your city! Matt, New Zealand
- congratulations foy your beaultiful project. I love it, Robson
- I found your excellent archive of photos from Iceland, thank you for
sharing them. I'd also like to tell you that I too have a webalbum from
Iceland. Check my pages under Travels and hikes/iceland
Torbjoern Caspersen http://www.stud.unit.no/~casper/
Granted, many of us share an appreciation for a location we see so
little of. Now I know why! B.O.R.I.N.G.!!! You should invest in
something other than one of those talking polaroids that Sinbad keeps
taunting monks with! How 'bout some filters, huh?
Lotsa Love, Mr. SLR, a UW graduate
- Enjoyed your Iceland photos. I lived there on the Keflavik military
base from 1976 to 1979. Started a 4WD club that is still in existence. After
a couple solo trips where we almost didn't make it back to civilization,
we decided it would be a good idea to travel in groups of 4WD's rather
than alone. Hence the club. In the 15 years between your photos and the
ones I have, I can tell you more has stayed the same than has changed.
Nice job posting! Tim S.
- I was looking at your pictures of Iceland. They are really good
pictures but I think you need to show pictures or people, too. Keep up
the good work!! If you travel to other places don't hesitate to show
- That's not graffiti, that's vandelistic scribble - don't seem very
educated...do they? Don't think i'd like to go there.
sining off foof -Christine P
- your pictures are cool and goofy .... put more out there -Dave
Have comments of your own? Send me mail at email@example.com
return to lee's home page