- Should I expect that you are a licensed sales agent or a licensed REALTORŪ?
I am a licensed REALTORŪ . As a REALTORŪ, I'm a member of theNATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORSŪ and agree to subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics. I am also a member of the Columbus Board of Realtors, and the Lancaster Board of Realtors. Both organizations work vigorously to provide expansive Multiple Listing Services and online prospecting tools.
- How long have you been selling real estate?
I received my real estate license in November of 2001. Since that time, I have transferred millions of dollars of Hide-A-Way Hills property, established an informative web site, earned NAR's e-PRO Certification, completed NAR'S REBAC Accredited Buyer's Representative Course, earned the designation as NAR's Resort and Second Home Property Specialist, became Lancaster Ohio's first and only NAR Green Designation, received awards for production, and continue to pursue continuing education classes. My daily routine always includes a heavy dose of real estate news, online education programs, and participation in online support communities who are embracing the legal, ethical, and technology driven sector of Real Estate sales. I like to be informed!
- Should I expect that you have previous clients who are more than satisfied with your service?
Yes. I have received the following testimonial letters. These letters provide a great description of the service they received. Their experience is what I strive for every client.
- Should I expect you to be a member of Hide-A-Way Hills? Yes. My family and I have been members for the past 14 years.
- Should I expect that you and your family live in the Hide-A-Way Hills community?
Absolutely! Many agents speak of membership in Hide-A-Way Hills, but few actually call it their home.
- How should I expect you will you keep in touch with me and how often?
My preferred method of communication is through email as it allows clients to correspond when it is most convenient for them. However, I also use the telephone, voice mail, cell phone, and fax communications often. Clients usually wait no more than 24 hours for a response. Of course, depending on what stage you may be in your transaction, communications could be considerably increased.
- Should I expect you to know all the available properties within Hide-A-Way Hills?
Yes, I am a member of the Columbus Board of Realtors, thus the Columbus MLS. I am also a member of the Lancaster Board of Realtors who also provides a computerized MLS system. However, often with rural properties, listing offices may have no computerized multiple listing systems in place. I work to gather any property listing information and often digital imagery of those properties to allow my represented Buyers the opportunity to be aware of all the listed or for-sale-by-owner properties within Hide-A-Way Hills.
- I like to browse properties online. Should I expect you to work with technology mediums that will allow me to search from my home or office?
Yes. The technology tools I use allow perspective Buyers to browse various pictures, virtual tours, tax records, and MLS listings to help reduce wasted time viewing homes which they have no interest. Site tools include the ability to customize your search, and request to receive daily or weekly emails that match that particular search.
- I can't view homes during the week. Should I expect you to schedule appointments on the week-ends?
Yes, although the week-ends usually fill fast. The more notice of your scheduling preference, the more likely I am to be able to accommodate you at your requested time.
- Should I expect you to provide a list of lenders familiar with Hide-A-Way Hills?Yes.
- Should I expect you to recommend a home inspection?
Yes. A home inspection period allows the home buyer an important opportunity for a certified inspector to give the Buyer an opinion to the structural, electrical, and mechanical condition of a prospective property. Some sample questions to ask a qualified Home Inspector might include:What do you charge and when do you expect to be paid?
What is the scope of your inspection?
How soon will you be able to schedule and about how long will it take?
May I accompany you during the inspection?
Will I receive a written report and when will it be ready?
What are your qualifications?
Do you have E&O insurance?Of course, if you have a particular concern, a Buyer will also want to be sure to ask if it will be covered in their inspection. For further information on home inspections, l recommend that you visit The House Detective.
- Should I expect you to provide a list of ASHI home inspectors in the Hide-A-Way Hills area?
- Should I expect you to keep in touch with me long after the closing to verify that there are no concerns?
Yes, I am only an email or phone call away. Chances are though, I'll see you picking up your mail, grabbing a bite to eat, or enjoying one of our many amenities. Remember, I live and work right HERE in Hide-A-Way Hills.
- Should I expect that you will provide an informed, ethical, and satisfying service in all my Real Estate needs?
YES! Call or email today to discuss your real estate needs.
Don't Get Turned Away at the Gates!
Belinda Augustus, RealtorŪ, ABRŪ, e-PRO
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Your First Choice in Hocking Hills Resort Home Sales
HOME OFFICE: 740.569.9815